Healthcare practices cannot wait until the current political theatre has played out to plan for future success. Irrespective of the drama occurring in Washington, providers must find ways to improve value in their delivery of healthcare services. Although there are no quick fixes for current challenges faced by practices in today’s world, the ability to link clinical and financial data to drive care that focuses on consistency, quality, outcomes and the cost-effectiveness of care across patient populations is the key to success. This presentation will look first at the current political landscape and then focus using data to meet clinical and financial goals. Value based payment is here to stay. Plan now to win tomorrow.
What You Will Learn:
- Discuss current status of the Trump Administration and Republican Party leadership relative to healthcare policy changes as reflected in proposed or enacted legislation.
- Discuss current posture of the Democratic Party relative to healthcare policy changes as reflected in proposed or enacted legislation.
- Identify key distinctions between the Affordable Care Act (ACA aka ObamaCare) and the current proposed/ enacted legislation).
- Describe the likely impact of the current status of the proposed/enacted legislation on key stakeholders.
- Recognize key strategies for future success regardless of the changes in US healthcare policy and law.
LHE events are free of charge, but advance registration is required. Join our email list to receive event updates.
Oops! We could not locate your form.